This wasn’t requests but I’ve seen these circulating around in the romance prompts department and compiled my favorites to share with you. I did not create these, so I shall not take credit, so the sources of these prompts are linked at the bottom of this post. Go check them out!
- “I need you to make out with me. Don’t worry though, it’s for science.”
- Character A discovers something Character B has given them way back.
- Characters gave each other a promise when they were children and they wonder whether it’s still valid.
- When parting, Characters agreed to meet at a certain place at a certain time in a certain number of years.
- Character A receives a message that Character B, whom they haven’t seen in years, has been seriously injured.
- “We’re not just friends and you fucking know it.”
- “It killed me to see you with him.”
- “See the eyes they’re making at each other? It’s going as planned.”
- “I know they didn’t need my help, but honestly, I personally think they totally do.”
- A and B are best friends. A is applying a new flavor of chapstick.“Can I try it? I wanna have a taste,” B asks curiously.“Sure, it’s coconut cream-” A starts to reply, but before they can finish, B kisses A on the lips.
- “I know what you want.” “Stop.” “It’s me, isn’t it? Go on, sweetheart. Say it.” “Stop.” “Denying doesn’t help your case much. I can see it in how you look at me.”
- Character A hadn’t noticed but their sweet, funny, goofy best friend,Character B, was kind of hot, especially since they’ve been on this fitness kick.
- Imagine person A is hardcore crushing on B, and fantasizes about their relationship so much they often refer to the both of them as a couple and say “I love you” at the end of their phone calls accidentally
- “Stupid fucking hair, stupid fucking smile, they won’t stop staring at me in that way and they– the way they talk, they’re such a flirt I mean do they honestly think I like them?!??!??”*A makes a sound of astonishment* *B’s ranting is cut midway*“You didn’t see anything!!!!!!” Yells B indignantly as they run out of the room
- “We might as well have been dating the whole time.”
- “I can finally say I’m dating my best friend.”
- “You already met my family, so this saves you a traumatizing experience.”
- “Hardly anything changed. I’m actually relieved.”
- Since the night you reached out and took my hand, three things have happened.
- “It’s not like I like you or anything! … Okay, well- maybe I do.”
If you use one or more of these for a story, I would be delighted to read it! Please don’t hesitate to send your writing to me:)
For my own reference